talend - Type mismatch: cannot convert from ResultSet to BigDecimal -


hi using talend job schedule integration of data 1 database another. job like:

toracleinput--->tmap--->toraclerow--->toraclerecordset-->toracleoutput 

in toraclerow there big decimal value using select query:

select my_value+1 my_value my_table id=? 

i propagated query on 1 of input, , using preparedstatement.

on running job keep having error: type mismatch: cannot convert resultset bigdecimal, on toraclerow component.

i resolve problem, set type of my_value of toracleinput, tmap, toraclerow, , toraclerecordset object. @ level of toracleoutput set bigdecimal. value of my_value toraclerecordset casted bigdecimal before being parsed my_value of toracleoutput.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

javascript - jQuery: Add class depending on URL in the best way -

caching - How to check if a url path exists in the service worker cache -

Redirect to a HTTPS version using .htaccess -